|Basin Council of the North Karelian Coast invites to the conference "Natural and cultural heritage of the White Sea: prospects of preservation and development" July 17-19, 2015 (Chupa, Republic of Karelia, Russia)
NGO "Basin Council of the North Karelian Coast" invites to take part in the second international scientific and practical conference "Natural and cultural heritage of the White Sea: prospects of preservation and development"
July 17-19, 2015
Chupa, Republic of Karelia, Russia
Conference is supported by Lighthouse Foundation.
Development of strategy of preservation of natural and cultural heritage of the White Sea as bases for sustainable social and economic development of the region.
Main topics of the conference:
1. Objects of cultural and natural heritage of the White Sea.
2. Principles, problems of studying and preservation of natural and cultural heritage of the White Sea.
3. Improvement of mechanisms of preservation of cultural landscapes and biological diversity of the White Sea.
4. Prospects of development of natural and cultural capacity of the White Sea by means of scientific and ecological tourism.
5. NAVIGATION – culture of environmental management
July, 17-18 – reports and discussion of performances.
July 19 – excursion to different types of cultural landscapes.
Special event - water color exhibitions:
• Alina Lesova
• Gennady Pravdin
• An exhibition following the results of an art open-air
Conference is performed along with the VI musical festival "White Noise"
All news »